Corporate opportunities with Lakeland Arts include our Corporate Patron membership scheme or Corporate Sponsorship of exhibitions and events. Through either of these opportunities your company and your employees will receive unique benefits whilst helping Lakeland Arts deliver its charitable objectives; supporting us to promote world-class art and heritage within our region, care for our historic buildings and permanent collections, and help us to offer an exciting programmes that engages local communities, families and school children.
Corporate Patron Scheme
Supporting Lakeland Arts as a Corporate Patron offers you an exclusive relationship with Lakeland Arts, our sites, exhibitions and collections. Benefits include:
• Invitations to exhibition preview evenings for senior representatives
• Private curator-led tours of the exhibitions
• Free-entry to our sites for your employees and/or clients
• Invitations to other Lakeland Arts events and networking opportunities
• Acknowledgment on Lakeland Arts website, with link to your website
• Acknowledgment in Annual Report and any printed listing of the Museum's corporate contributors.
• As a Corporate Patron your company would also have the exclusive opportunity to hire our spaces to host client events.
Corporate Patron membership is available from £2500 per year
As an Exhibition Sponsor, your company will receive recognition and be acknowledged on/at all exhibition-related materials and events, including:
• Title wall at exhibition entrance inside the venue during the exhibition
• Lakeland Arts website, with link to the sponsor's website
• All exhibition related posters and banners
• All press releases that reference the exhibition
• Invitations to the exhibition preview (mailed out to over 1700 recipients)
• Any educational materials complementing exhibition
• Lakeland Arts’ Annual Report and any printed listing of our corporate contributors
• Your company will also receive a personal thank you from our Chief Executive during the exhibition preview (we welcome between 100 and 220 guests to each preview) and have an opportunity to contribute to the welcome speeches.
Your company and employees will also benefit from the corporate sponsorship through:
• Invitations for your senior representatives to the exhibition preview
• Invitations to attend the exclusive celebratory exhibition supper
• Invitations to attend events associated with the exhibition
• Private tours of the exhibition for employees and / or clients
• Free admission to Abbot Hall / Blackwell for your employees during the exhibition
• Your company would also have the exclusive opportunity to hire our spaces to host client events
Lakeland Arts corporate sponsorship opportunities are available between £2,000 and £15,000, depending on the scale of the exhibition. There are also opportunities to sponsor certain one-off events.
To discuss becoming a corporate patron or for details about forthcoming exhibitions and corporate sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Caroline Gilbert, Head of Development, email@example.com / 01539 888048.
- Sanlam Private Investment in front of Claude Monet, Haystacks: Snow Effect (detail) © National Galleries of Scotland